Private Services Portal
ANSWER THE survey BELOW & CLICK "SUBMIT" FOR A CHANCE TO WIN A PRIZE!
november's EMPLOYEE OF THE MONTH was....
Anna is a valuable member of the Nurses & Company family! Her years of experience, consistent and compassionate care to clients is remarkable! A recent client stated that she believed that Anna's "personal interest and concern shortened my recovery!"
Thank you, Anna, for all you do!
Winter is upon us!
'Tis the season to be jolly....but it's also time to do a winter auto check-up! Here are some timely tips to get you to your client and back home safely!
- Maintain automobile in good working condition.
- Keep jumper cables, de-icer fluid, ice scraper, flashlight, and spare tire in car.
- If stranded in a car during a snowstorm, run the heater intermittently to stay warm.
- Keep gas tank full (this, along with sand in trunk will increase weight and help prevent sliding.)
- Do not accept help from strangers; wait for police. It is very helpful to have AAA towing and roadside service, or check with your auto insurance for roadside assistance.
Do you ever wonder whether or not to contact the after hours line to speak to the on-call scheduler?
Ask yourself…….CAN IT WAIT?
NO! It cannot wait! Call the answering service for reasons like these:
- There is a change in the client’s condition and I’m concerned about their well-being.
- The client fell.
- There are issues with clocking in or clocking out.
- I was injured at work.
- I need to leave my shift early due to a family emergency.
- I am ill and need to call out for a morning shift the next day.
YES! It can wait! Call the office on the next business day these type of reasons:
- What is my schedule 3 days from now? (Have you checked HomeTrak?)
- My client is getting low on supplies.
- I would like to request some time off. (Consider sending Angie an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.)
- I want to chat about what happened at a client’s house a couple days ago.
- I want to see if there are available shifts I can work.