As our loved ones age we often begin to consider their safety and wellbeing. We understand how important their independence is to them and their ability to safely remain living in their own home, but we worry. When they begin to struggle with mobility, self care or other challenges, Private Services can be a source of comfort and a real solution for your aging parent.
If it’s time to consider an extra layer of support to help your loved one remain independent here’s 5 benefits of Nurses & Company’s support:
- Personalized Care. Our caregivers and skilled nurses begin by reviewing the specific needs of your loved one. Our goal is to get a complete picture of your parent’s needs so we can tailor our service to their individual challenges and lifestyle. Nurses & Company support may include meal preparation, personal care, housekeeping, and more. We offer a helping hand so Mom & Dad can retain their independence at home.
- Caring Companionship. The expert staff at Nurses & Company have a unique understanding of the needs of our patients. After all, we have served the people of the St.Louis/St. Charles community for nearly 30 years. We understand how to connect with our patients because we are their neighbors. We build relationships with our patients and offer company and companionship when family members aren’t available.
- Peace of Mind. Family caregivers juggle many responsibilities, work, children, and your own busy, demanding schedule. Our care provides peace of mind knowing that when you can’t be there, your loved one is getting the support and care they need. When freed from caregiving responsibilities you’ll have more time to spend quality time with your loved one, where the visit isn’t about duties but simply about time together.
- Support For Independent Living. Keeping their independence is important to your loved one’s sense of purpose, lifestyle, happiness and self image. Helping them gain support is not removing their independence but ensuring they can remain as independent as long as possible without risking their wellbeing. Our Private Services still encourage independence with everyday activities. We provide just the right amount of support to ensure their safety and wellbeing.
- Care Options. Nurses & Company can offer additional services when needed, allowing your loved one to remain with the locally owned and operated company they’ve already come to know and trust. We’re here If your aging parent needs support for an illness, injury or after a hospital stay. If your loved one suffers from a medical condition that needs to be monitored, we have the expert staff equipped to handle it. Our skilled nurses can offer home health care services like medication reminders, safety supervision, and more. We work closely with your parent’s physician to ensure a plan of care focused on their individual needs.
At Nurses & Company, we offer compassionate care that is uniquely tailored to your loved one’s needs. If Mom or Dad need a hand around the house, we can provide that help. If they need a skilled nurse to monitor and treat a medical condition, we have the experts to do that. We take pride in the service we provide to our neighbors, and we are dedicated to ensuring the seniors in the St. Louis/St. Charles community get the opportunity to age gracefully in the comfort of their own homes.
Your loved ones will receive personal, emotional care during their time with Nurses & Company. We truly strive to build relationships with our patients. These relationships empower our caregivers and skilled nurses to really get to know their patients’ individual needs.
Call us today for a free consultation at 636-336-3168. Our team will walk you through exactly what it will take to keep your aging loved one happy, healthy, and safe at home.